Tangy Grilled Asparagus
Yield: 4 Serving Prep time: 30 Min Total time: 45 Min
- 1/4cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2tablespoons of Canola oil
- 1/2teaspoon of Ground black pepper
- 1Garlic Clove (crushed)
- 24Asparagus spears (trimmed)
- In a large resalable plastic bag, combine balsamic vinegar, salt, canola oil, pepper and garlic.
- Add asparagus and lightly squeeze bag to coat asparagus with marinade; seal bag. Let stand for 30 minutes. Remove asparagus from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Grill asparagus over medium heat on barbeque, turning occasionally, until tender, about 5-7 minutes