Tangy Grilled Asparagus
Enjoy this Tangy grilled asparagus recipe,Savour the flavour with this grilled asparagus. This simple & healthy recipe can be made in no time.
Author: Straight Outta My Kitchen
Recipe type: Appetiser
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of, canola oil
- ½ teaspoon of ground, black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, (crushed)
- 24 asparagus spears, (trimmed)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine balsamic vinegar, salt, canola oil, pepper and garlic.
- Add asparagus and lightly squeeze bag to coat asparagus with marinade; seal bag. Let stand for 30 minutes. Remove asparagus from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Grill asparagus over medium heat on barbeque, turning occasionally, until tender, about 5-7 minutes