Savoury Parmesan Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Recipe Type: Appetiser
- 1 package (8 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1/2 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup kraft grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350 ºF.
- Mix ingredients until blended.
- Spoon into shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through