Savoury Parmesan Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Author: Straight Outta My Kitchen
Recipe type: Appetiser
- 1 package (8 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- ½ cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup kraft grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350 ºF.
- Mix ingredients until blended.
- Spoon into shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through