Oh the art of being able to regrow food not only a money saver but also convenient at the same time. Now for obvious reason’s no you can’t go and plant some bacon and a Bacon Tree and appears a short time later. Then what are some regrow-able food’s you ask? well I’ll show you, It’s a very simply easy process and doesn’t need a lot of space which is good if you have a yard to use. Now before we all get excited and buy things we don’t (or regret buying). This is a really simple and cheap venture with a great outcome (free food) All you really need is a vessel of some sorts, water and what ever you are regrowing.
Here is a list of some of the vegetable’s that you are able to regrow
- Onions (Green Onions, Yellow Onions, White Onions, Red Onions)
- Bok Choy
Now This 15 item list is just the begin of what you can grow from kitchen scrap’s. The List is actually pretty impressive
DIY & Craft’s has a really great article called
Cool Link’s To Check Out
- Garden Tools You Won’t Regret Buying
- How to Make Cheap Garden Beds
- Top Ten Things I Learned Buying a Small Farm
- Did you Ever Regret Planting Something?
- 6 Invasive Plants That You’ll Regret Planting in Your Yard
- Gardening 101: Everything You Need to Know to
- How to Garden Indoors
- Vegetable Gardening for Beginners: Gardener’s Supply