Mexican Chicken Wings
Who ever said “it ain’t no thing to be a Chicken Wing” obviously hasn’t tried these wings yet
- 1/2 c Corn oil
- 1/4 c Chili powder
- 1 ts Oregano
- 1 ts Ground cumin
- 12 oz Tortilla corn chips
- 1 lb Chicken wings; disjointed
- -and tips discarded
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, chili
- powder, oregano, and cumin to blend well.
- Pulverize the tortilla chips in a food processor. Pour into a shallow
- Dip the chicken pieces in the seasoned oil; then dredge in the ground
- chips until coated. Set on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 45
- minutes, until browned and crisp outside and tender inside. Serve hot.