Recipe Type: Seasoning & More
Serves: 1 Cup
Who would have thought of whipping eggs and oil together with a little seasoning would have started a trend.
- 2 raw egg yolks (preferably pastured.)
- 1 cup quality oil like avocado oil or light olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- Sea salt.
- Before you start, make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- Put the egg yolks in a food processor or blender. Sprinkle with salt and add water.
- Start blending while slowly pouring the oil into the feed tube.
- After the mayo has gotten thick, add lemon juice and gently mix with a spoon.
Cool Fun Mayo Links