- 3 cups cooked quinoa (1 cup dry)
- 3/4 cup dried fruit – golden raisins, chopped dried apricots, and dried currants
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 bell pepper of any color, diced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate, smaller bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix thoroughly. Can be stored in an air tight container in the fridge.